The Source for Learning, Inc.’s early childhood education team, Kamna Seth, Director, ECE Initiatives and Gauri Shirali-Deo, Senior Manager, ECE Initiatives, will co-present at the National Association for the Education of Young Children’s (NAEYC) 2017 Professional Development Institute (NAEYC PDI) conference on June 11-14, 2017, in San Francisco, California. The Source for Learning is a Silver Sponsor of this nationally-known event.
Their professional development (PD) presentation, "The Collaborative Model: Engaging with families and the early intervention team (EIT) to support children with developmental delays in early childhood programs to enrich their learning experiences and improve outcomes," will be held on Tuesday, June 13th from 2:00PM-4:00PM at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis. Center administrators and lead teachers attending the PD session will walk away with:
- An enhanced awareness of the benefits and challenges of participating actively with the early intervention team.
- Methods to actively engage in team processes and support active family participation early in the process.
- Strategies to incorporate interventions inclusively into daily routines.
As a long-standing NAEYC conference sponsor, SFL is also underwriting two featured sessions:
- Teachers’ Voices: Strategies for creating work environments that support adult learning
Sunday, June 11th from 10:45AM-12:45PM; Yerba Buena, Ballroom Salons 05/06-RDS 90
- The Digital Play Framework: Connecting technology, young children, and educators through play-based experiences
Sunday, June 11th from 2:00PM-4:00PM; Golden Gate A
Click here for more information about NAEYC’s 2017 Professional Learning Institute.
For more information about SFL’s Early Childhood Initiatives contact Kamna Seth, Director, ECE Initiatives, via email at email@example.com or call 703-860-9200 or visit